Monday, February 04, 2008

As you all surely know, tomorrow, Tuesday February 5, is Super Duper Tuesday. A ton of states vote, including New York, New Jersey and California. Other than Massachusetts, McCain will win ALL the big states, including California. And, I predict, none will be close. New York and New Jersey will be blowouts, and I doubt California will be all that close either, despite several close polls to the contary. New York, Missouri, Arizona, New Jersey and Connecticut are winner take all states. The winner gets ALL the delegates. McCain will win all of these barring a real surprise in Missouri. Romney will win Mass. and Utah, but is fighting over Montana and the like while McCain walks away with NY, NJ and Connecticut.

Romney will win some delegates, but the scope and margin of the McCain blowout tomorrow will be such that I expect Romney to drop out, perhaps as soon as Wednesday. He's not going to want to blow a zillion more dollars on a lost cause. Huckabee will drop out on Wednesday. Or he won't, no one really cares, except the Romney campaign, who thinks he is hurting them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, McCain will be alone by Wednesday??

May I should call Pat Buchanan and ask him to jump in, yessssssssssss,

Buchanan for Pres.

Ann Coulter for VP

Sean Hannity for Sec of State

yesssssssssssssssssssssss

Anonymous said...

LOL at Buchanan Larry. He's been very right on Iraq, unusually for a Republican. But he's wrong in a thousand other areas. I refuse to comment on Ann Coulter, and although I know he's right-wing I know zippo about Hannity except what I've heard about him, which I don't trust.